Embedded Systems & Robotics with Internet of Things
EISystems SITP-2019 is a 15 days training series based on various topics related to engineering and science starting in month of May/June/July of 2019 in Bengaluru, Varanasi, Bhopal, New Delhi, Lucknow & Bhubaneswar. The idea behind the training is to develop an interest among upcoming engineers by giving them knowledge of various technologies with the basic building of concepts along with integration with realtime problem solutions. Apart from all these our trainers will also share the experiences of various projects which they had done in past and some of their current projects.
This is a 15 Days/ 40 hours program and most of the syllabus will be case study based or practical
Starting & Ending Date
Please DOWNLOAD the details from above or checkout SCHEDULE section in menu above.
Imp: The exact dates may subject to local technical university end semestrer examination schedule.
- Certificate of Internship from Eisystems Services & Technex IIT BHU Varanasi.
- Software Package with for Laptop/Tab.
- Printed Study Material Booklet
- Robokwik Embedded & IoT Development Kit (Worth Rs. 1500) depending upon plan chosen.
- Access ID Card
- Notepad and Stylish Storage Folder
- For details regarding payment and other services click on the link below.
- Partcipants from 1st year/ 2nd year / 3rd year / 4th year of EEE/EN/CSE/IT/ECE/ IT Professionals branch will get more benefited after joining this program.
- Here’s the checklist
- Internship ID Card (To be issued by Eisystems Services at the time of registration)
- A laptop with Microsoft Windows configuration
- Laptop Charger/ Adapter for charging purpose.
- USB Mouse for designing purpose.
- Notepad & Pen
- Introduction of Embedded Systems
- Introduction of Embedded C
- Working with Arduino and Basic Electronics
- Introduction of Various Type of Sensor/Motor
- Interfacing I/O and LCD Interfacing
- Serial Communication and Relay
- NodeMCU and Internet of Things
- Project Implementation Session v
- Download full details of Embedded Systems and Robotics here