Embedded Systems & Robotics with Internet of Things
EISystems SITP-2018 is a 15 days training series based on various topics related to engineering and science starting in month of May/June/July of 2018 in Bengaluru, Varanasi, Bhopal, New Delhi & Bhubaneswar. The idea behind the training is to develop an interest among upcoming engineers by giving them knowledge of various technologies with the basic building of concepts along with integration with realtime problem solutions. Apart from all these our trainers will also share the experiences of various projects which they had done in past and some of their current projects.
This is a 15 Days/ 40 hours program and most of the syllabus will be case study based or practical
Starting & Ending Date
Please DOWNLOAD the details from above.
Imp: The exact dates may subject to local technical university end semestrer examination schedule.
- Certificate of Internship from Eisystems Services & Technex IIT BHU Varanasi.
- Software Package with booklet for Laptop/Tab.
- One free workshop with certification
- Recommendation Letter from Eisystems Services with mentioning of project/report.
- Robokwik Embedded & IoT Development Kit (Worth Rs. 1500) depending upon plan chosen.
- For details regarding payment and other services click on the link below.
- Partcipants from 1st year/ 2nd year / 3rd year / 4th year of EEE/EN/CSE/IT/ECE/ IT Professionals branch will get more benefited after joining this program.
- Here’s the checklist
- Internship ID Card (To be issued by Eisystems Services at the time of registration)
- A laptop with Microsoft Windows configuration
- Laptop Charger/ Adapter for charging purpose.
- USB Mouse for designing purpose.
- Notepad & Pen
- Introduction to the Arduino
- Creating an Arduino Programming Environment
- Learning the Basics of C
- FL – Functions & Libraries Session
- Interrupts & Communication Protocols
- Sensors & Motors
- Display Devices, Networks & Web Protocol
- IoT & Project Implementation Session v
- Download full details of Embedded Systems and Robotics here