Automobiles & Electric Vehicles
Automobiles & Electric Vehicles is a 4 Weeks / 30 hours training series based on
various topics related to Automobile Designing which includes fundamentals like Chassis, Braking System, Transmission, Engines
and technologies related to Electric Vehicles. Apart from all this our trainers will also share the experiences of various projects which they had done in past and some of their current projects.
This training program will be available in Varanasi, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Lucknow, Gorakhpur, Bhubaneswar & Bareilly.
This is a 4 Weeks/ 30 hours program and most of the syllabus will be case study based or practical
Starting & Ending Date
Please visit Schedule Information Page to know exact dates of starting of program in various cities.
- 30 hours classroom training by specialized trainer.
- Certificate of Internship from Eisystems Technologies & Technex IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Printed Study Material Booklet
- EISystems Access ID Card & Stylish Storage Folder
- Notepad & Pen
- Guidance for Entrepreneurship in chosen field or employment support (if asked).
- Chance to assist our trainer in our workshop(s) at IISc, IITs, NITs etc.
- Step 1: Fill Technex Internship Registration Form (See Below)
- Step 2: We will email & message you within 24 hours of your registration.
- Step 3: You will receive a call from our side explaining all details.
- Step 4: Pay Rs. 1000 per participant within due deadline on our website.
- Step 5: Get Ticket on your email instantly after payment confirming holding of seat.
- Step 6: Pay remaining fees atleast 15 days prior to starting of training for confirmation.
Do you want details on email?
Fill Technex Internship Registration Form, Its free.
- Partcipants from 1st year/ 2nd year / 3rd year / 4th year of ME/Automobiles/ECE are eligible.
- Here’s the checklist
- EISystems Access ID Card (To be issued by Eisystems Technologies at the time of registration)
- A fully charged laptop with Microsoft Windows configuration.
- Laptop Charger/ Adapter for charging purpose.
- Government ID Card (Adhaar / Voter ID / Passport / Driving License)
- Notepad & Pen
- Basic Automobile & Designing
- Suspensions & Braking Unit
- Engines & Transmission
- Bike & Car Engine Disassembly
- Electric Vehicles & Battery Management Systems
- Automobile Electronics
- Advance Automotive Technologies
- Download full details of Automobiles & Electric Vehicles Course