Embedded Systems & Internet of Things
A Complete Online Program in the comfort & safety of your home.
Join this course if you want to make some cool projects based on Embedded Systems, Internet of Things and Robotics. Some of the major projects include Automation Systems, various Robotics projects and IoT based apps.
This is a 30 hours program and most of the syllabus will be case study based or practical
Starting & Ending Date
Please visit SCHEDULE INFORMATION page (See above) to know exact dates of starting of program,
Multiple batches about to start.
- 30 hours Online Training by specialized trainer.
- Certificate of Online Internship by Technex IIT (BHU) Varanasi (Soft Copy)
- Option to reconvert Online Program into Classroom Internship.
- Guidance for Entrepreneurship in chosen field or employment support.
- Chance to assist our trainer in our workshop(s) at IISc, IITs, NITs etc.
- Step 1: Fill Technex Internship Registration Form (See Below)
- Step 2: We will email & SMS you within 24 hours of your registration.
- Step 3: You will receive a call from our side explaining all details.
- Step 4: Pay your fees within due deadline on our website.
- Step 5: Get Ticket on your email instantly after payment confirming holding of seat.
- Step 6: You will receive ACCESS link atleast 24 hours prior to starting of training.
Do you want details on email?
Fill Technex Online Internship Registration Form, Its free.
- Partcipants from 1st year/ 2nd year / 3rd year / 4th year of ECE/EEE/EN/CSE/IT/ICT are eligible.
- Here’s the checklist
- A fully charged laptop with Microsoft Windows configuration.
- Laptop Charger/ Adapter & USB Mouse.
- Internet Connectivity (Typically to be able to do video call / conferencing)
- Notepad & Pen
- You may select from any of the undergiven three plans:-
- Plan 1 -Individual Entry - Rs. 2990 per person only
- Plan 2 -Group Entry - Rs. 2700 per person only
- Plan 3 -Old Student Discount - Rs. 2610 per person only
- Download Fees & Deliverables details of Embedded Systems & Internet of Things Course
- Embedded Systems
- Embedded C Programming
- Basic Electronics
- Introduction of Various Type of Sensor/Motors
- Interfacing I/O Devices
- LCD & its interfacing
- Introduction of Serial Communication
- Introduction of Relay
- Introduction of IoT
- NodeMCU Practical/ Hands on Session
- Download full details of Embedded Systems & Internet of Things Course Course