Android Application & Development
Join this course to set up the Android environment and master its architecture, including user interfaces, activities, controls, layouts, services, content providers, and multimedia APIs.
Its time to make some cool applications!
This course is available in our internship centers at New Delhi, Varanasi, Indore, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow & Gorakhpur.
This is a 15 Days/ 30 hours program and most of the syllabus will be case study based or practical
Starting & Ending Date
Please visit SCHEDULE INFORMATION page (See above) to know exact dates of program in various cities.
- 30 hours classroom training by specialized trainer.
- Certificate of Internship from Eisystems Services & Technex IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Printed Study Material Booklet
- EISystems Access ID Card & Stylish Storage Folder
- Notepad & Pen
- Guidance for Entrepreneurship in chosen field or employment support (if asked).
- Chance to assist our trainer in our workshop(s) at IISc, IITs, NITs etc.
- Step 1: Fill Technex Internship Registration Form (See Below)
- Step 2: We will email & SMS you within 24 hours of your registration.
- Step 3: You will receive a call from our side explaining all details.
- Step 4: Pay Rs. 1000 per participant within due deadline on our website.
- Step 5: Get Ticket on your email instantly after payment confirming holding of seat.
- Step 6: Pay remaining fees atleast 15 days prior to starting of training for confirmation.
Do you want details on email?
Fill Technex Internship Registration Form, Its free.
- Partcipants from 1st year/ 2nd year / 3rd year / 4th year of CSE/IT/ICT/MCA/BCA are eligible.
- Here’s the checklist
- EISystems Access ID Card (To be issued by Eisystems Services at the time of registration)
- A fully charged laptop with Microsoft Windows configuration.
- Laptop Charger/ Adapter for charging purpose.
- Government ID Card (Adhaar / Voter ID / Passport / Driving License)
- Notepad & Pen
- Introduction to JAVA
- Introduction to Android Development
- Overview on Activity, Intent, Layouts and Controls
- Services and Broadcast Receivers
- UI and Fragments
- Locations and Sensors
- Introduction to Google Play
- Volley for Network Data Interaction
- Fabric Plugins for Twitter and Digits Login
- Watch Faces
- Download full details of Android App Development Course