Bhubaneswar - Summer Internship & Training Program
Bhubaneswar is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Odisha. It is a centre of economic, educational and cultural importance of East India. Bhubaneswar is a centre for higher education in the Eastern Region and is considered the education hub of Eastern India with several government and privately funded Universities and colleges. IIT Bhubaneswar, NISER Bhubaneswar, AIIMS Bhubaneswar and NIFT Bhubaneswar are some of the elite institutions of country which are located in the city.
This is a 15 Days/ 30 hours program and most of the syllabus will be case study based or practical
Starting & Ending Date
- Batch A : 25 May 2020 to 9 June 2020
- Batch B : 10 June 2020 to 24 June 2020
- Batch C : 25 June 2020 to 10 July 2020
- Batch D: 11 July 2020 to 25 July 2020
- Batch E : 27 July 2020 to 10 August 2020
Visit Schedule Page for exact details.
- 30 hours classroom training by specialized trainer.
- Certificate of Internship from Eisystems Services & Technex IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Printed Study Material Booklet
- EISystems Access ID Card & Stylish Storage Folder
- Notepad & Pen
- Guidance for Entrepreneurship in chosen field or employment support (if asked).
- Chance to assist our trainer in our workshop(s) at IISc, IITs, NITs etc.
- Step 1: Fill Technex Internship Registration Form (See Below)
- Step 2: We will email & SMS you within 24 hours of your registration.
- Step 3: You will receive a call from our side explaining all details.
- Step 4: Pay Rs. 1000 per participant within due deadline on our website.
- Step 5: Get Ticket on your email instantly after payment confirming holding of seat.
- Step 6: Pay remaining fees atleast 15 days prior to starting of training for confirmation.
Do you want details on email?
Fill Technex Internship Registration Form, Its free.
- Partcipants from 1st year/ 2nd year / 3rd year / 4th year of CSE/IT/ICT/ECE/EEE/ME/BCOM/MCOM/MBA/MCA/BCA are eligible.
- Here’s the checklist
- EISystems Access ID Card (To be issued by Eisystems Services at the time of registration)
- A fully charged laptop with Microsoft Windows configuration.
- Laptop Charger/ Adapter for charging purpose.
- Government ID Card (Adhaar / Voter ID / Passport / Driving License)
- Notepad & Pen
- Embedded Systems & Robotics with IoT
- Data Analytics & Machine Learning
- Android Application Development
- Cloud Computing with Raspberry Pi
- Digital Marketing & Entrepreneurship
- Automobiles & Electric Vehicles
- DevOPs -Cloud Computing
- Python Programming
- Deep Learning