Internet of Things with Raspberry Pi
Join this course if you planning to enhance your skills in electronics and hardware development, you will be working corely on Internet of Things, Sensors, Cloud Computing with an extensive exposure on Raspberry Pi.
Apart from all these our trainers will also share the experiences of various projects which they had done in past and some of their current projects.
This course is available in our internship centers at New Delhi, Varanasi, Indore, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow & Gorakhpur.
This is a 15 Days/ 30 hours program and most of the syllabus will be case study based or practical
Starting & Ending Date
Please visit SCHEDULE INFORMATION page (See above) to know exact dates of program in various cities.
- 30 hours classroom training by specialized trainer.
- Certificate of Internship from Eisystems Services & Technex IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Printed Study Material Booklet
- EISystems Access ID Card & Stylish Storage Folder
- Notepad & Pen
- Guidance for Entrepreneurship in chosen field or employment support (if asked).
- Chance to assist our trainer in our workshop(s) at IISc, IITs, NITs etc.
- Step 1: Fill Technex Internship Registration Form (See Below)
- Step 2: We will email & SMS you within 24 hours of your registration.
- Step 3: You will receive a call from our side explaining all details.
- Step 4: Pay Rs. 1000 per participant within due deadline on our website.
- Step 5: Get Ticket on your email instantly after payment confirming holding of seat.
- Step 6: Pay remaining fees atleast 15 days prior to starting of training for confirmation.
Do you want details on email?
Fill Technex Internship Registration Form, Its free.
- Partcipants from 2nd year / 3rd year / 4th year of CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ICT/MCA/BCA are eligible.
- Here’s the checklist
- EISystems Access ID Card (To be issued by Eisystems Services at the time of registration)
- A fully charged laptop with Microsoft Windows configuration.
- Laptop Charger/ Adapter for charging purpose.
- Government ID Card (Adhaar / Voter ID / Passport / Driving License)
- Notepad & Pen
- Introduction Of Cloud Computing
- Introduction to IOT and Components
- Introduction Of ThingSpeak Cloud
- IoT Communication Protocols
- Serial Communication
- Working with NodeMuc and Raspberry Pi
- Implementation MQTT Protocol
- Amazon Web Services
- NodeMcu Lua Scripting Programming
- Demo Using Node Mcu (Project)
- Rpi web cam Interfacing
- Hand On Demo (Project
- Download full details of Internet of Things with Raspberry Pi Course