Lucknow - Summer Internship & Training Program
Lucknow is the capital city of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is the fourteenth-most populous city and the twelfth-most populous urban agglomeration of India. Lucknow is home to a number of prominent educational and research organisations including Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM-L), Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow (IIIT-L), Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET)
This is a 15 Days/ 30 hours program and most of the syllabus will be case study based or practical
Starting & Ending Date
- Batch A : 25 May 2020 to 9 June 2020
- Batch B : 10 June 2020 to 24 June 2020
- Batch C : 25 June 2020 to 10 July 2020
- Batch D: 11 July 2020 to 25 July 2020
- Batch E : 27 July 2020 to 10 August 2020
Visit Schedule Page for exact details.
- 30 hours classroom training by specialized trainer.
- Certificate of Internship from Eisystems Services & Technex IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Printed Study Material Booklet
- EISystems Access ID Card & Stylish Storage Folder
- Notepad & Pen
- Guidance for Entrepreneurship in chosen field or employment support (if asked).
- Chance to assist our trainer in our workshop(s) at IISc, IITs, NITs etc.
- Step 1: Fill Technex Internship Registration Form (See Below)
- Step 2: We will email & SMS you within 24 hours of your registration.
- Step 3: You will receive a call from our side explaining all details.
- Step 4: Pay Rs. 1000 per participant within due deadline on our website.
- Step 5: Get Ticket on your email instantly after payment confirming holding of seat.
- Step 6: Pay remaining fees atleast 15 days prior to starting of training for confirmation.
Do you want details on email?
Fill Technex Internship Registration Form, Its free.
- Partcipants from 1st year/ 2nd year / 3rd year / 4th year of CSE/IT/ICT/ECE/EEE/ME/BCOM/MCOM/MBA/MCA/BCA are eligible.
- Here’s the checklist
- EISystems Access ID Card (To be issued by Eisystems Services at the time of registration)
- A fully charged laptop with Microsoft Windows configuration.
- Laptop Charger/ Adapter for charging purpose.
- Government ID Card (Adhaar / Voter ID / Passport / Driving License)
- Notepad & Pen
- Embedded Systems & Robotics with IoT
- Data Analytics & Machine Learning
- Android Application Development
- Cloud Computing with Raspberry Pi
- Digital Marketing & Entrepreneurship
- Automobiles & Electric Vehicles
- DevOPs -Cloud Computing
- Python Programming
- Deep Learning