IIT Indore - Summer Internship & Training Program
Indore is the most populous and the largest city in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is also considered as an education hub of the state and has campuses of both the Indian Institute of Technology and the Indian Institute of Management.
This is a 15 Days/ 30 hours program and most of the syllabus will be case study based or practical
Starting & Ending Date
Batch B : 10 June 2020 to 24 June 2020
Visit Schedule Page for exact details.
- 30 hours classroom training by specialized trainer.
- Certificate of Internship from Eisystems Services & Technex IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Printed Study Material Booklet
- EISystems Access ID Card & Stylish Storage Folder
- Notepad & Pen
- Guidance for Entrepreneurship in chosen field or employment support (if asked).
- Chance to assist our trainer in our workshop(s) at IISc, IITs, NITs etc.
- Step 1: Fill Technex Internship Registration Form (See Below)
- Step 2: We will email & SMS you within 24 hours of your registration.
- Step 3: You will receive a call from our side explaining all details.
- Step 4: Pay Rs. 1000 per participant within due deadline on our website.
- Step 5: Get Ticket on your email instantly after payment confirming holding of seat.
- Step 6: Pay remaining fees atleast 15 days prior to starting of training for confirmation.
Do you want details on email?
Fill Technex Internship Registration Form, Its free.
- Partcipants from 1st year/ 2nd year / 3rd year / 4th year of CSE/IT/ICT/ECE/EEE/ME/BCOM/MCOM/MBA/MCA/BCA are eligible.
- Here’s the checklist
- EISystems Access ID Card (To be issued by Eisystems Services at the time of registration)
- A fully charged laptop with Microsoft Windows configuration.
- Laptop Charger/ Adapter for charging purpose.
- Government ID Card (Adhaar / Voter ID / Passport / Driving License)
- Notepad & Pen
- Embedded Systems & Robotics with IoT
- Data Analytics & Machine Learning
- Android Application Development
- Cloud Computing with Raspberry Pi
- Digital Marketing & Entrepreneurship
- Automobiles & Electric Vehicles
- DevOPs -Cloud Computing
- Python Programming
- Deep Learning